OPTOSTAR Passive Fibr Optic 1*4 / 2*8 Distribution Card PLC
- Passive Fibr Optic 1*4 2*8 Distribution Card Plc Splitter is Planar
lightwave circuit 1xN plc splitter is a type of optical power
management device that is fabricated using silica optical waveguide
- It features small size, high reliability, wide operating wavelength
range and good channel-to-channel uniformity, and is widely used in
PON/WDM networks to realize optical signal power splitting.
- We provides whole series of 1xN and 2xN splitter products that are
tailored for specific applications.
- All products meet GR-1209-CORE and GR-1221-CORErequirements.
- Low Insertion loss
- Low PDL
- Compact Design
- Good channel-to-channel uniformity
- Wide Operating Wavelength: From 1260nm to 1650nm
- Wide Operating Temperature: From -40℃ to 85℃
- High Reliability and Stability
- FTTX / PON Systems
- WDM Networks
- CATV Links
- Optical Signal Distribution