OPTOSTAR 1*4 1*12 1*16 1*64 optical fiber Splitter/ PLC splitter/
Fiber optic splitter for optical communication system
- Optostar Planar lightwave circuit (PLC) splitter is fabricated
using silica optical waveguide technology. It features wide
operating wavelength range, good channel-to-channel uniformity,
high reliability and small size, and is widely used in FTTX PON to
realize optical signal power management.
ABS Module PLC Fiber Splitter.
- 1. PLC splitter, uniform distribution of optical signal
- 2.Small size, with the splitter type of ABS box
- 3.Ideal for EPON, GPON, FTTH/FTTX network
Detailed of product
plc splitting,SC/PC connector
- Low insertion loss
- low polarization ,dependent loss
- low back reflection and good uniformity
2.0mm G657A1 for Fiber Input/Output.
- Wide Operating wavelength :1260-1650nm
- Excellent channel to channel uniformity
- High reliability and stability Low PDL.
- With standalone structure, clearly fiber input and fiber out
entrance, ABS PLC splitter can be used dircectly for splitting
- The design and packaging is exquisite to ensure the product in good
Wide Applications of ABS PLC Splitter
- Important passive component in PON network
- Widely used in CATV, FTTH/FTTX, PON network, DWDM and CWDM systems,
test equipment, LAN/MAN/WAN network, and more.
Operating Wavelength (nm)
SMF-28e or customer specified
Insertion Loss (dB)(S/P Grade)
Loss Uniformity (dB)
Return Loss (dB) (S/P Grade)
Polarization Dependent Loss(dB)
Wavelength Dependent Loss(dB)
Temperature Stability(-40~85 °C)(dB)
Operating Temperature (°C)
Storage Temperature (°C)
Packaging Dimension (mm) (L×W×H)